- BUILD BIGGER, STRONGER ARMS: The Alpha Grips will instantly recruit more muscle fibers in your arms and forearms by increasing the diameter of any barbells, dumbbells, cable attachments and exercise machine handles. Using fat grips is the equivalent of using a fat bar but with so many more possibilities at a fraction of the price.
- FULLY VERSTAILE: Simply wrap the Alpha Grips around any regular dumbbell, barbell, pull up bar, push up bar, cable attachment or any other bar and turn it into thick bar training. These grips will double the size of regular bars (2.0 inch diameter) and turn your workout into an extreme muscle building workout.
- PATENTED ERGONOMIC DESIGN: Our unique and patented curved design gives more support and a more natural hand placement on the bar allowing for safer and more efficient training. Convert any bars within seconds in 2 easy steps: 1-Spread open the grips, 2-Attach to bar. Start building more muscle!
- USED BY TOP BODYBUILDERS: Thick bar training is used by NFL players, MMA fighters, bodybuilders, cross-fitters, powerlifters and many pro athletes. Fat grips create less stress on joints, less injuries, less imbalances and recruits more muscle fibers. You also work your whole grip without even noticing it and when it’s most important. While lifting heavy weights.
- LIFETIME WARRANTY: The Alpha Grips are made from a highly durable rubber material that don’t compress under heavy weight. Unlike other competitors, we use a high-grade rubber compound and not a cheap, slippery silicone material. They will literally last a lifetime. You only need to buy one pair and you’re good to build muscle for a lifetime.
Stop Killing your Strength and Size Gains with Standard Barbells and Dumbbells
Did you know that old school powerlifters, professional weightlifters, bodybuilders and pro athletes are all training with handle diameters of 2 to 3 inches thick? One reason your gym only has 1 inch bars and dumbbells is because they are way cheaper to buy. However, using fat grips and bars build much more strength and size than regular bars.
Unleash Levels of Power You’ve Never Experienced Before
Brooks Kubik, multiple world record holder says: “Using a thick handled bar is one of the very best things you can do to develop maximum muscular size and strength. Thick bar work develops levels of upper body power virtually incomprehensible to those who train only with regular bars”
How it Works
Thick bars stimulate much more muscle fibers in the hands, forearms, upper arms and whole upper body. How? By the principle of irradiation:
“A muscle contracting at its maximum capacity will recruit the neighboring muscle to support its action.”
Using a fatter grip forces your hands and forearms to maximally contract automatically recruiting the surrounding muscles (upper arms, upper body).”
Some of the Benefits You Get:
1. Recruit More Muscle Fibers in the Upper Body
2. Increase Finger, Hand, Forearms and Arms Strength and Size
3. Less Imbalances and Injuries
4. Natural Movement
The Bottom Line
Basically, using a thick bar is the fastest, easiest and cheapest way to add muscle and strength to your upper body. If you’ve never trained with thick bars before, start with the Alpha Grips 2.0. Get a pair today and don’t let regular size bars rob you of any more gains.
Buy with confidence from Amazon