- Balance and Motor-Planning Tool – Helps kids learn directions, gain stability and balance and support vestibular activities in a fun, movement-based environment
- Strength-Building Benefits – Works to develop strength of the upper and lower extremities; Can be used while sitting, kneeling or in a prone position for prone extension
- Multiple Uses – Use at home, at school or in the clinic for free playtime or during obstacle courses for high levels of strength-building and fun
- Safe and High-Quality – Made with durable, long-lasting and safe materials, including non-marring plastic swivel casters; Adult supervision is required
- Fun for All Kids – Kids will love scooting and playing on this Scooter Board, especially those on the autism spectrum or with sensory balance challenges; Age 3+
Handles help kids grip this sturdy plastic scooter with greater ease and balance. Develops strength of the upper and lower extremities and can be used in a sitting, kneeling or prone position for prone extension. Supports motor planning and vestibular activities. Non-marring rubber swivel casters.
…. Read More ….
Buy with confidence from Amazon