- Single solid-iron kettlebells and it features an easy-grip, classic style handle and have a durable Neoprene coating
- Neoprene kettle bell Exercise Weights is ideal for building muscle and getting fit.
- Comes in very unique modern colors, choose you weight size, Every weight size has a different color
- Every kettle is clearly Marked with the weight size to make easy to identify the weight size
- Neoprene coating: to protect flooring from getting scratched, or in case you drop the kettle-bell
THIS IS MADE OUT OF SOLID IRON METAL AND COVERED WITH NEOPRENE COATING
This Exercise Kettle Bell Weights is ideal for building muscle and getting fit. The kettlebell can be used in various exercises and used by everyone from beginners to athletes, and fitness classes in their training routine.
Using a kettle-bell in a workout has proven to increase strength, endurance, agility and balance in addition challenging the individual further through all body movements.
Comes in Different colors
5LB – PINK
7LB – LAVENDER
10LB – RED
12LB – PURPLE
15LB – LIGHT BLUE
18LB – YELLOW
20LB -LIGHT GREEN
25LB – LIGHT GREY
NEOPRENE COATED: These kettlebells are covered with color coded Neoprene and marked on each end for easy weight identification,
The bottom half of Our Neoprene Kettlebells Are Covered in Soft Durable Neoprene, to Protect the Floor if it Gets Dropped, and also gives it a real nice modern look
Handles Designed to Fit Comfortably in Your hands, Perfect For Enhancing Your Daily Workout
kettlebell exercises build strength and endurance, particularly in the lower back, legs, and shoulders, and increase grip strength.
The basic movements, such as the swing, snatch, and the clean and jerk, engage the entire body at once, and in a way that mimics real world activities.KETTLEBELL WORKOUTS:Kettlebell exercises work several muscles simultaneously and may be repeated continuously for several minutes or with short breaks. In one study, kettlebell enthusiasts performing a 20-minute snatch workout were measured to burn, on average, 13.6 calories/minute aerobically and 6.6 calories/minute anaerobically during the entire workout – “equivalent to running a 6-minute mile pace”. Because of their high repetitions
KETTLE-BELL PROGRESSION SHOULD START SLOWLY TO BUILD MUSCLE ENDURANCE, SUPPORT THE JOINTS AND PREVENT INJURY.
…. Read More ….
Buy with confidence from Amazon