- L-Carnitine is a powerful fat burner that plays a key role in body fat metabolism. L-Carnitine transports fatty acids into the cells to be converted into energy in the mitochondrion.
- L-Carnitine enhances endurance during exercise, prevents lactic acid build up, speeds up recovery, and reduces post work-out muscle soreness. Ideal for athletes and bodybuilders.
- Promotes cardiovascular health, helps maintain normal cholesterol and triglyceride levels.
- Provides 1000mg in every tablet – double the potency of competing brands. Only 1 tablet per day needed for optimal benefit.
- Free of artificial flavors, sweeteners, preservatives, GMOs, sugar, milk, lactose, soy, or sodium. 100% sourced and manufactured in the USA in an FDA registered facility following strict Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP)
What is L-Carnitine?
L-Carnitine is an amino acid compound of lysine and methionine. L-Carnitine has shown the ability to improve oxygen delivery to the heart muscle, promote cardiovascular energy, raise endurance, and support healthy lipid metabolism. 95% of the body’s carnitine is stored in muscle tissue. Increasing the amount of L-Carnitine stored in the muscles promotes faster transformation of fats into energy which may lead to fat loss and increased energy.
L-Carnitine has also been shown to speed up recovery after exercise by reducing lactate buildup in the muscles, resulting in less pain and soreness. Lactate buildup leads to muscle pain and lowers performance, thus producing smaller amounts means a faster recovery.
L-Carnitine can be synthesized in the liver; however some have difficulty producing sufficient amounts. An L-Carnitine supplement can help to obtain optimal levels.
Better fat metabolism
Increased energy levels
Improved athletic performance
Greater work out capacity
Faster post-exercise recovery
Support for healthy heart and muscles
L-Carnitine Tartrate Advantage
L-Carnitine Tartrate is the only type of Carnitine with extensive clinical studies to back up its benefits. A study in The Journal of Physiology examined the effects of L-carnitine supplementation on athletic performance. Professional athletes in training taking L-carnitine tartrate for 24 weeks saw an 11% improvement in performance where the placebo group had no change.
Another study had athletes taking l-carnitine tartrate for 3 weeks and discovered that after intense workouts, the participants had reduced muscle tissue damage.
…. Read More ….
Buy with confidence from Amazon