- DESIGNED FOR COMPETITIVE WEIGHTLIFTERS. Made from the same 100% top grain cow leather as custom belts costing twice as much. Seamless steel roller. Quality hardware.
- PROVIDES SUPPORT WITHOUT BEING BULKY. Bigger is not better. Our single prong, 3″ wide, 10mm thick belt helps increase tension in your core without getting in the way.
- PREFERRED FOR POWERLIFTING, OLYMPIC LIFTING, AND CROSSFIT. The ideal choice for novice and intermediate weight training. Also excellent for advanced and expert lifters.
- COMPLIES WITH RULES SET BY MANY POWERLIFTING FEDERATIONS. These organizations set the standards for maximum performance, effectiveness, and safety.
- LIFETIME REPLACEMENT GUARANTEE. Our belts are virtually indestructible. If you manage to damage one of our belts for any reason, contact us for a hassle-free replacement.
Why do I need a belt?
Back position is critical for preventing injury when performing heavy, compound lifts such as the squat, press, and deadlift. During a lift, the spine is held in position by tightening the core muscles to prevent movement. As loads increase, it is increasingly difficult to maintain enough tension to keep the back in position. A proper weightlifting belt allows greater tension by preventing the core muscles from expanding outward when they are contracted for the lift. This allows heavier loads to be lifted safely. The belt must not stretch to be effective. This is why fabric belts and belts with padding do not work well.
How do I use my belt?
A weightlifting belt is worn across the belly above the hips and below the ribcage. It should be tightened until slightly uncomfortable, but not so tight that you have to suck in to buckle. During the lift, tighten your core muscles as normal, but do not try to “push” against the belt. If the belt moves during the lift, it is either too loose or in the wrong place.
How is this belt different from other belts?
Your Dominion Strength Training belt is made from high quality top grain cow leather. This belt will last a lifetime even with frequent, heavy use. Lower quality belts are typically made from split leather, which can stretch and is much less durable. The worst belts actually contain plastic or foam fillers to achieve thickness. A low quality belt may initially seem fine but will begin to stretch with the first lift and quickly need replacing. Other high quality belts are typically made to order (taking 6-12 weeks) and are very expensive.
Dominion Strength Training Lifetime Replacement Guarantee
Our belts are virtually indestructible. If you manage to damage one of our belts for any reason, contact us for a hassle-free replacement, no questions asked.
…. Read More ….
Buy with confidence from Amazon