- Improve overall lower-body muscle tone
- Great for toning hips and strengthening calves and buns
- Two Xerings with different resistance levels: green (light) and red (medium)
- Rubber grips for added comfort
- Comes with an instruction chart
SPRI Xering Resistance Band 2-Pack
SPRI’s Xering will shape your legs and improve overall lower body muscle tone. Features two rubber grips for added comfort. Available in 2-Packs (Very Light/Light – Light/Medium – Medium/Heavy). Exercise Instruction chart included.
Rubber Resistance History
Until the early 1980s, rubber resistance products were mainly used for physical rehabilitation purposes. Then SPRI introduced the SPRI Xertube with looped tubing handles for upper-body use and SPRI Xercise Bands for lower-body use. These products allowed instructors to easily and cost-effectively lead large groups in resistance training for health, fitness, and performance applications. The demand for rubber resistance products — and the ever-expanding training needs of instructors — quickly grew in the ’90s. The industry continued to push for more advanced products. SPRI started producing “dipped” tubing, the purest and most resilient form of rubber tubing available (compared to weaker “extruded” tubing). SPRI also added more specialized features to new and existing products. For instance, hard and foam covered handles were added to the Xertube, cuffs were added to increase comfort and keep the Xercuff in place during use, and rings of tubing were made to withstand higher resistance demands. Today, all SPRI rubber resistance products are still put through the most rigorous controlled testing available, including extensive trials in the field. The entire SPRI team, including the advisory committee and instructors, is constantly out there, visiting firsthand with those who use the products the most and staying ahead of the trends in the industry. This allows SPRI to actively explore new ways to continue offering the best, most cutting edge rubber resistance products and applications on the market.
After pioneering the concept of rubber resistance more than three decades ago, SPRI is still considered today to be the leader in providing the fitness industry with innovative, effective, and professional-quality fitness solutions. It is because of SPRI’s dedication to offering the highest-quality products that they are considered by many of the largest gym chains and most prestigious athletic-training facilities to be the most trusted brand on the market. Millions of fitness enthusiasts around the world depend on SPRI products daily as part of their health and fitness routines, and with SPRI’s wide variety of products to choose from, there’s something perfect for every person and every fitness goal.
Rubber Resistance Benefits
- Multiple Applications – For muscle isolation, integrated strength training, high-energy sports conditioning, and rehabilitation
- Portable And Lightweight – For group training, personal training, and interval training, and for home use on those days when clients can’t make it to the gym
- Not Gravity-Dependent – Move in any direction, through any plane of movement
- Available In Increased Resistances – Beginners get the right amount of resistance to ensure proper form, while more advanced exercisers can perform more dynamic integrated strength moves with higher resistances
Buy with confidence from Amazon
Disclaimer: This website is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com or amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.